Friday, August 3, 2012

the best of rec sports

I really loved being part of Rec Sports at BYU-Idaho. It was such a great experience. It was good for me to get out of my comfort zone to try something completely new. I got to meet so many great people and learned how to work better with others. With the Olympics going on I have a new dream to be a photographer for the Olympics. Realistic, right? Probably not, but now I do have being the photographer for Rec Sports under my belt;)
Rec Sports had some really fun events this semester. Mud volleyball is a big one. This semester we had a goal to really increase our social media. I was able to add pictures to our facebook. The "likes" of our facebook page doubled. It was my favorite to have the photos I was taking used as profile pictures or cover images.







I really love how this guy takes coaching his girls flag football team so sersiously.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment