Friday, July 20, 2012

I did it!

I did it! I finished my first year of college! I am back home for a short break after living in Rexburg for ten months. Ten months is a long time. I loved it so much! I just got home from my two and a half hour drive. It was fun to reflect on this past year. College is the greatest. When I moved up in September I was so nervous and excited. I was scared that I wouldn't be able to live without my family. When I was five I would get so anxious when I wasn't with my family. I can remember her leaving me at a friends so that she could go Christmas shopping and would be so sad. I didn't even get homesick too often at school! Brigham City isn't too far to visit. ;)  Each semester got better. I got to meet so many amazing and awesome people. I loved my independence. I've made the greatest friends that will last. It is so awesome to be able to be completely yourself!
  I am in the middle. I love these girls so much! We're all sad we don't get to be roommates again in the Fall. I had to post the funny one of us. We're crazy sometimes:)
I've loved being able to stay for all three semesters. I definitely have learned so much. I know things I want in life and things I definitely don't want. Photography really is my passion. There were short moments that I questioned why I would study photography. I would like to get as much education as I can. I love what I'm doing now. It would be good to get my bachelors in studio art just incase I need to work full time for other companies or something. Photography makes my desires to have a family of my own much stronger. I would love to have cute kids to photograph!;) I loved the photography classes I've had this year. I feel like I am continually improving.  I'm so grateful for the opportunities I've had to grow. I've loved working with my clients!

This seven week break will be so nice! Tonight I get to see My Fair Lady at the Eccles theater. I'm not too into musicals, but it will be a fun girls night with my mom and sister. I'm excited for more photo shoots! Saturday I have a bridal session. Hope all of you are having a great summer! Mine is just getting started. Thanks for reading my random ramblings!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment