Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Spring Retreat!

Remember this post? Well this is what Victor Idaho looks like in the summer time! We had our retreat for Rec Sports this last weekend. It was so nice to get away and just relax and meet many of the other Rec Sports volunteers. Now I'm really looking forward to taking more outdoor picture's since I will know some of the people at the games. 
This semester my classes are super stressful. This weekend I got a better perspective. I absolutely love photography. My camera was in front of my face almost the entire time we were there.
 


I found a lady bug on a leaf! It looks like it has fangs.






I slept so bad there, but one of the times I woke up I looked out the window and saw this. I couldn't sleep anyway so I grabbed my camera and went upstair to the deck to get this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment