Monday, April 30, 2012

beautiful day

On Saturday my roommate and I went to take pictures. It was so much fun having someone to go with! She's so great at landscapes! We both snuck and took pictures of each other. It was such a beautiful day! You can see some of her pictures here.
And she took this one of me:


I love my 70-300 lens!
I am loving this new semester! I think they keep getting better. I like all of my classes especially photography. I get to learn lightroom! We have a two hour and fourty five minute lab where we get to edit our photo's and print them. I'll use some of these for my first assignment that can be anything and then our depth of field assignment. I need more practice with landscapes.

There were so many birds! I was worried a little worried about them when they were flying right above us.... I'm a little afraid of birds. I've had a few bad experiences with them...



the clouds were so beautiful!

I LOVE that house!









We found a run down cabin! It was really cool!



No comments:

Post a Comment